How to create groups
Who can use this feature?
By default, only Workspace Owners/Admins can create and edit user groups, but they can make this feature available to all members by changing their role
To Create Groups;
- From your desktop, click Settings on your left sidebar
- Then click Manage Groups from the sub Settings menu
- Click New Group button on the top right
- Set a name and insert a description for your user group
- You can make a user group Private or Public
Public groups are open for all members of your workspace to join, and anything posted is searchable by others.
Private groups are by invitation only and are typically used for discussions that are not open to all members. These channels are identified by a Lock Icon
If you select to create Private Group you’ll be able to choose members before creating group
Click Create Now button to proceed